8.03.2010

just cause...

i know you're all dying to see more pictures
i'll post some.


{summers family}
let's be honest, no way were we going to get this many kids to smile and look at the camera at the same time. so,we had to do something. i think it turned out cute.

i may have gotten carried away, i admit. in my defense he started it!


this is my favorite picture. it's just us. our little family...with jack pretending to be a "race car man" and driving circles around us.


these last two pictures are some that the photographer took. she's pretty much amazing.

check out her blog






3 comments:

bcwaldmann said...

The pictures are ADORABLE. We wish we could have been there. We will have to get together next time we are in Wichita!!

crystal said...

moooore. pictures. pleeease!!!!!!!!!!! I have never seen you so happy! I can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!

Andrea Lee said...

I want to see more of the photographers pictures. they look so good!