8.20.2010

a good day

my sweet little jack. i love him to pieces. he is so special to me.
my biggest concern when it came to dating was i wouldn't find anyone who loved jack as much as i do...or even close to what i do. i was worried that i wouldn't find someone who would love jack like their own. but nate.....he does. he loves jack and jackers loves him.
on this very good day the three of us were hanging out inside being silly. jack was telling us that he wanted to be called jack sanford fleming. it was cute. he said nate was his daddy now cause we got married. then the two of them started a club and of course no girls are allowed. jack thought that was hilarious.
jack went back to play in his room and when i went to check on him he was kinda hiding in his closet. i asked what he was doing....he said he was getting dressed like daddy. so he had to put on his jeans and a black shirt.
nate had to go change the water in the field and of course jack wanted to go. he insisted on putting on his work hate just like his dad.
for so long all i have wanted was for me and jack to be happy. the happiest we could possibly be. with nate that's possible. he makes everything possible. nate was the piece that had been missing for so long. we're finally complete and it feels oh so good.
















2 comments:

crystal said...

precious - love the pic with Jack's hand around Nate's neck :) I had so much fun seeing you guys - I love seeing the happy Traci I know :)

p.s. I miss all of Jack's chatter!!!!

Andrea Lee said...

So sweet. I'm so happy for you!