8.14.2010

two things..

first-jack is driving me n.u.t.s today. seriously, i have to ask him multiple times to do one simple thing. just now, i asked jack to go wash his hands. he doodles for a few minutes. i repeat, "jack, please go wash your hands. he looks at me and just smiles and keeps messing around. i repeat again (with a little more force) "jack, for the love of all things holy, please go wash your hands. jack says, "alright alright, i promise i will go wash my hands!" as he's walking away i hear him say, "sheesh, tough crowd."
second-does anyone know what a titter is? cause if not, jack can tell you. he told me the other day that someone was a titter. i looked at him and asked him what the heck a titter was. he said a titter is someone who cries and whines, that's what papa called me one time. what i think he meant to say was tit....let me explain, if someone is whining or crying about something lame my dad would always say, "don't be a little tit." yeah, that's my dad. it's funny. so, if you're kid comes home telling you that jack called him a titter, i'm sorry.

No comments: