7.17.2010

July 16, 2010

i can't believe our wedding day is over. it all happened so fast.
i have never in my life felt so calm.
nate decided to go all traditional on me and not see me until i walked down the aisle. when i finally saw him for the first time, i couldn't stop smiling.
other than the heat our day was amazing! it was everything i had ever wanted. and it wouldn't have happened if it weren't for our parents. they made it incredibly special for us.
jack kept telling everyone, "i'm getting married today!" it was cute. jack is a lucky little boy to have nate in his life forever.















*jack was so proud when he brought me my bouquet









*my crazy boys

8 comments:

Kim said...

Holy gorgeous. So happy for you!!!

Rachael said...

Yay! You're beautiful! Congrats! What an exciting day.

Mollie Sekikawa said...

You look so beautiful! Congrats! I'm so happy for you!

Ashlee said...

So happy for you!!!

Anya said...

Holy smokes! How exciting! Wish we could have been there-
Jack looks very happy. You too.

Andrea Lee said...

Congrats Traci! you look so completely beautiful!

Aubrey said...

You look stunning! So happy for you!

Shayla said...

congrats Traci! wished we could have been there to celebrate. you look really gorgeous, and i wasn't the first to notice. looks like there is another guy in one of the pics eyeing you from the backside. haha, he's caught! i'm glad you and jack are happy as can be. if you come back to utah ever, let me know so we can see you. now that we are back for another 3 years!