8.09.2010

tonight

jack was getting ready to go to bed and he started with the whole " i want to sleep with you, mommy " speech. you see the problem is that he spent way to much time with nana. she let's him do pretty much whatever he wants...he even gets to sleep with her. when he comes back he thinks he needs someone to sleep with him.

anyway, this is the conversation last night.

jack: if i'm 3 can i sleep with you?
me: no
jack: how about if i'm 2?
me: no
jack: 1?
me: no
jack: well do babies get to sleep with their mom's?
me: they only sleep with their mom's when they are in their mommy's tummy's.

finally got him into bed. we read 2 books and sang about a million songs. i started to get up and he grabbed me and hung on for dear life and said, "mommy, you have to sleep with me. i'm a tiny baby and i'm in your tummy." he snugged right up to me.

you don't even have to ask...yes, i stayed in his room last night.

1 comment:

Andrea Lee said...

Traci! You have a little comedian! You probably know how lucky you are to have him, but I want to say YOU ARE SO LUCKY. He is so sweet and funny! I love reading your posts about him.