8.20.2010

gag

not sure if i can type this without getting sick. but, i have to do it because one day when jack is older and reads this he is going to laugh.

i was in the kitchen making lunch when jack walked in.

jack: mom, i got a toe nail in my tooth. i can't get it out.
me: (gagging) what?!
jack: i chewed off my toe nail and now it's stuck.
me: (gagging) open up let me see.
jack: ahhhh
me: got it! jack that's disgusting. do not bite your toe nails.
jack: thanks mommy!!

seriously, i really do groom the child.

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

When Ben was little he liked to chew his buttons right off all his shirts. Before he could talk he kept pointing to his month and on the second time I went and lyed him down to take a look. Sure enough Ben a the middle of a bottom perfect wedge in his back tooth!