10.31.2008

Trick or Treat

Libby and I took the boys to Gardners Village today for lunch. It was fun for them to see everyone in costumes. Later on, we went to trick or treating with all the cousins. Honestly, I just thought we would go to a few houses and be done. Nope. Jack was all about it. He loved saying TRICK OR TREAT. Plus, he thought he was such a big boy hanging out with his older cousins. But, he did the funniest thing tonight. On one of the houses they went to, Jack just stood there after getting his candy. I kept saying, "Come on, Jack. Let's go!" All of a sudden he walks into the house, drops his bag and heads straight for the dog. It was hilarious! Luckily, the lady thought it was funny too. Jack would have stayed if I would have let him. Anyway, there were too many pictures to choose from. So, there's a lot. Enjoy!




stephanie and ryan








2 comments:

Vanessa said...

TOO CUTE! Looks like you guys had a fun day!disyn

Me :) said...

I love Jack's costume! He looks so cute! I cannot believe how much Ryan has changed. What a cutie pie.