10.26.2008

Jack, Please Just...

SMILE!! Jack and I had our pictures taken yesterday and Jack was a S.T.I.N.K.E.R!! I know I know, hard to imagine right? He even fell into a very shallow river getting his pants all wet. By the end, I almost pulled my hair out. I promised him every toy under the sun if he would please just smile. Nothin. But, somehow our amazing photographer, Vanessa, was able to get some really good shots. I can't wait to see the rest. If you want a little peek go to http://picmephotos.blogspot.com/2008/10/miss-tj-and-mr-jack.html Enjoy!

3 comments:

Kim said...

I think they turned out sooooo cute! Regardless of the lack of smile.... My faves are the candid ones. Adorable

Anya said...

Those are great- you look great and kids look cute with or without smiles!

Vanessa said...

Thanks for the nice words!!! I love Jack, even when he is yelling at me "NO" haha! He is so cute and you look HOT!!! I will get the rest done for you...there are more cute ones