11.08.2008

Chocolate Chips Galore

I was upstairs when Jack came running up with a dirty little face. I have learned that with Jack...well, anything is possible. But, I thought I better ask him what was going on.

Me: Jack, did you find the chocolate chips?
Jack: No, all gone.
Me: Did you eat the chocolate chips all gone?
Jack: Yeah. It's a mess.
Me: Jack, did you make a mess?
Jack: Yeah. Mommy clean it?

I thought I better go check out the mess. I didn't get far. At the bottom of the stairs I found my surprise.

He was so proud when I was taking this picture. "Look, mommy, I did it!" You sure did, Jack!



This is what he looked like when I was questioning him. How do you get mad at that face?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I agree, it would be hard to get upset at the face.

Audrey :)

The Leatherberry's said...

So I got all caught up again on your posts. So so so cute! I just love Jack and I haven't even met him yet! That's sad!

Courtney said...

He looks like such a big boy in that first picture!

Anya said...

He even put them in a bowl!

Ashlee said...

Hey, does Kara have a blog? I was actually thinking about Angle the other day. The girl who worked in incentives? I was just wondering what she was up to. How have you been?? Jacks getting so big!