10.21.2008

Mr. Clean Mr. Clean Mr. Clean

Mr. Clean gets rid of dirt and grime
And grease in just a minute
Mr. Clean will clean your whole house
And everything that's in it





Jack has turned into his mother...which is not necessarily a bad thing. But, if you know me, you know I can't stand dust. Gross. I have to wipe down everything a couple times a week. I also like to vacuum. Obviously, Jack has seen me do these things a time or two. Anyway, Jack LOVES Aunt Wibby's vacuum (it's cooler than mine). Whenever she pulls it out, Jack comes a runnin. He tells her he wants to help. Personally, I think she's taking advantage of him. I mean, she doesn't even pay him. I don't know how she sleeps at night!!
There's not much left for me to do around the house. Jack loves to cook and clean. Now, if I can only teach him to do the laundry...

3 comments:

Mollie Sekikawa said...

A man after my own heart! Don't ever let him stop. How are you? I love looking at your updates...He's getting so big!

Embellish the Home said...

he likes to mop too, when your not around!

Vanessa said...

My Jack loves Libby's vaccuum too! Is it a "Jack" thing haha