10.04.2008

Good Decision

A big pat on the back to Heath Ledger's dad, Kim. I have been following the story ever since Heath Ledger passed away. Mostly because my heart broke for his little girl. It was said that everything was left to his dad and sisters. However, his dad has decided to give it all to Heath's little girl. It's only right, his assets belong to his daughter...it's like a gift from her dad. I think it speaks volumes about the kind of man Heath's dad is. What an amazing way to honor his son.

If you would like to read the article, I have included the link.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20229472,00.html

3 comments:

Peterson Family said...

AMEN!

Shayla said...

I love Jack... I am just glad that my little boy still can't move. Let's do dinner again, that was fun. What is Jack going to be for Halloween?

Vanessa said...

Honestly...I can't believe that anyone would NOT give the money to the children. Our Children and Grandchildren should always come first no matter the situation.

Sorry just had to let that one out! Greedy people make me mad, life is to short...do the right thing.