10.28.2008

Daddy Punkers

Jack is such a sweet little boy. Whenever he sees 3 of anything, like hotwheels, he says it's mommy, daddy and Jack. If there is 2 of anything it's always mommy and Jack. On Sunday, we were outside on the porch and Jack was playing with the 3 punkers. He was calling them mommy, daddy and Jack. So, I decided we would take a drive to the cemetery and take a punkers to Danny. When we left he just waved and said, "Bye dad!" It just cracked me up that he was so casual about calling him dad.



I really can not put into words how sweet it was when he ran over to Danny's stone and put the punkers right on Danny's picture. He was saying, "Wook (yes wook. not look)Daddy, wook! It's punkers! See Daddy, see!!!"


5 comments:

Anya said...

Oh... he is missing out on such a fabulous little kid. I'm so glad we still get to see him be so great.

Rachael said...

That is so precious! Jack is such a cute kid.

Courtney said...

Precious!

Vanessa said...

What a special little boy!!! Tears!! Thanks...I think I have had enough after editing your last set of pictures!

Peterson Family said...

Those are cute pictures! We love Jack!