10.31.2008

Coolest. Mom. Ever.

Seriously, I really am. And yes, I'm bragging. We live by a hospital so we always see the helihopter (yes, I meant to spell it that way). Whenever we see it, Jack acts like it's his very first time seeing it. He gets so excited! Last Sunday, we waited for 30 minutes hoping we would be able to watch it take off. We finally left. But, today when we were outside, I saw it circling around. So, I practically threw Jack in the car and drove over to the hospital. We got out of the car so he could get a better look. Of course, Jack is saying hi to all the guys. They were so nice and let us come through the gate...and even let Jack sit in the helihopter. Not kidding, I think Jack was freaking out cause he was so excited. Anyway, as we were getting ready to leave Jack jumped out of my arms and into one of the pilots. I said, "Jack, mommy is leaving." Jack said, "Bye, mom!" I'm sure he was thinking "Hello, idiot, I'm by a helihopter...what makes you think I'm leaving with you?" I'm so glad they let him sit in it. It made his day. I didn't bring my camera because I thought that since it was a Life Watch helicopter there was probably someone in it. Maybe next time. I'm still a cool mom though.

2 comments:

Me :) said...

That is so cute Traci. You are a great mom!!

Courtney said...

You definitely get cool mom points for that one =) It doesn't sound like he will forget that experience anytime soon! I love when people do things like that for little kids!