9.16.2008

We're Going On A Trip...

In Our Favorite Rocket ship! To say Jack loves The Little Einsteins would be an understatement. The kid is flat out obsessed over them. He can and does sing the theme song. Being the coolest mom that I am I bought him an inflatable rocket ship seat. However, I did have buyers remorse on the way home from the store. I kept telling myself, "Traci, he's only going to think it's cool for 15 minutes. Then he will be over it." Not the case, friends. He sits in it all the time. He runs around the house holding it to his bum pretending to fly. I was able to get a couple pictures before take off.


4 comments:

Vanessa said...

We sing this song all the time! Isabel still sings it! So get ready to have it in your head for YEARS!!!!

Peterson Family said...

That is so cute! you can tell he is ready for take off in the last picture!

Gabbitas Family said...

Can't wait for those days! How cute. I'm impressed he liked it for more than 15 minutes!

The Leatherberry's said...

That is so cute! Aiya loves that show too! She dances while they sing the theme song and sadly I sing along with them cause I know it by heart! So I totally understand! He's to cute!!