6.23.2009

Idaho

The second part of our trip landed us in Idaho. My nephew, Bo, was baptized and we only planned on staying a couple days. But, we ended up staying for a week. I'm so glad we did. Jack loved every second at Grandma and Grandpa Amy's house. He was on the go every second of every day. So much to do! He was also able to spend time with his cousins. He adores them. They had so much fun. Plus, I had the chance to fall madly in love with my nephew, Koltin. I have missed him ever since we left there.




Jack and Halo-the nicest dog ever



Jack and Grandpa Leo




Aunt TJ and Koltin



Jack and Grandma Cleo



Jack and Uncle Alan



Jack and Uncle Kelly



Jack riding his horse. He had to wear his cowboy hat whenever he was riding.




Whenever we went out to feed the horses Jack thought he needed his hat then too.





Jack driving Papa's truck. He thought he was pretty cool.


2 comments:

Me :) said...

Oh my heck, I can't believe I missed that post!! SO DANG CUTE!! It brought tears! I missed them all so much while we were on the trek! I am so glad Koltin had someone to cuddle up to! Thanks Traci! I love the pictures of Jack on the rocking horse with his cowboy hat, soooo cute!

Rachael said...

Looks like you have had a lot of fun traveling this summer!