6.23.2009

4 weeks later...

and we're back!!
Jack and I have been busy. We went to Colorado, Idaho and Las Vegas. We're pooped!!
Our trip to Colorado was fun. It's always fun to see my parents. I miss them all the time. We were there for 2 weeks. It rained every. single. day. In between rain showers Jack and I would go outside and play...in the mud. What else are we going to do?
A few pictures from Colorado


playing with nana


shoveling rocks...not sure why. but he loved doing it.





Check back for more vacation pictures.

1 comment:

Shayla said...

Traci... sounds like you have had a few busy weeks and good and bad days. I stop and check in every once in awhile, and when I do, I stop feeling sorry for myself. You are an amazing mom and are doing it all single-handedly. I love to read the posts about Jack because I can just tell how crazy you are about him. He is a lucky little boy.