6.23.2009

Happy Anniversary

4 down...eternity to go.
Alright alright, I promise I won't make this cheesy. I just want to list a couple of things I love about Danny.
He never complains about my cooking.
Never says a word if I wear sweats e.v.e.r.y.d.a.y.
I always get to choose which side of the bed I want to sleep on.
He never argues with me...I guess I'm just always right.
He never tells me no.
He always lets me choose what we'll watch on TV.
He's just a angel. No, really he is.
In all seriousness, I miss my sweet husband. I miss his smell, his eyes, his voice, his touch, his smile, his laugh. And his hugs. Oh, how I miss his hugs. I miss finding him asleep on the couch with his glasses on. I would slowly take them off and cover him up. There are no words to describe how much I miss him. There is a pain in my heart that will never go away. He's my best friend. I look forward to seeing him again. Danny once said, "Traci, we can and will be eternal companions. Our time will have no end. We have the kind of love that will keep us young. If you know nothing at all, know that Danny loves you."


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so grateful for the wonderful memories you have of Danny to comfort you and bring you peace. I love how when you tell stories about him and the funny things he said and did, that it always brings a smile to your face. Danny told me the first time I met him that I would be seeing a lot of him because he loved spending time with you. I miss him too.

Me :) said...

Ok Traci, way to make me cry today (and laugh a little too)!! Holy crap, you are just an awesome strong woman!! We love you and were very happy to be able to see you, even for the very short time we had. Can't wait to see you and Jack again!!

Peterson Family said...

I love this post. I could just hear Danny boy laughing with me as I read it.
He loves you so much! He told me that on several occasions.
Tell Jack hi.
Drew