11.24.2008

I Loathe Christmas

But, because of this guy...

I did this
(12 Days of Christmas tree)
Christmas was once my favorite holiday. But, now that I have to put the tree up by myself, I hate it. Two years ago me, my sister and my mom all went out in search of a tree for me and Jack. It was kind of last minute. The only trees we could find were huge. So, we got a huge tree. My dad and brother in law have helped me put it up in the past. I just decorated it. I never knew how huge and heavy that thing was...until tonight. With the help of several choice words, I finally got the tree up. Now, I just have to work with Jack on not saying his daddy is stinky, his daddy is naughty and mommy mad at daddy. What? I was frustrated! What do you want me to do?

2 comments:

Courtney said...

The tree looks gorgeous!

Vanessa said...

It looks so good! AMAZING!!! But, lets be honest...you doesn't say a few choice words when putting up the tree! Damn they are a PAIN!