11.30.2008

Okay, so the first two pictures crack me up. He was trying to climb the stone. So, finally I helped him out and put him on top. He said, "Giddy up!" Then tonight when I was downloading all the pictures Jack looked at him on the stone and said, "Daddy not working. Daddy no move!"








We went and put up Danny's Christmas tree today. Normally, I try to get the best of the best decorations. But, let's be honest, my 2 year old is not into "pretty" things. He's into bright and fun decorations. I really wanted to include Jack on this and he loved helping with the decorations. He even sang Jingle Bells. I still have a couple more things to take out there. But, I'm assuming they will mow the cemetery it one more time before it snows. So, I will finish it up later. Thank you Aunt Wibby for helping!!

No comments: