5.21.2008

Happy Birthday!!

My little guy turned 2 on May 7th. I can't believe it! He is growing up too fast. But, I love the stage he is in right now. He is so much fun...okay, minus the occasional temper tantrums. He really is fun though. He's got the best personality. He is always making me laugh. I love my little buddy!

I took Jack out to the cemetery on his birthday. He didn't want to be there at first. But, then he realized there are lots of things he's not supposed to play with out there...pin wheels, rocks, stuffed animals, etc. I got a couple pictures that I thought were really sweet. I love the one of him climbing on Danny's stone. It was actually quite entertaining to watch.




His cousins came over for cake and ice cream that night. Jack had such a fun day!


1 comment:

Vanessa said...

So Sweet! You are such an amazing mom!