5.31.2008

My Mom


My mom has been in Kansas helping her parents so I haven't been able to talk to her very much. Yeah okay, I still talk to her like 10 times a day. But, I just wanted her to know how much I love her. She is the most unselfish person I know. Everything she does, she does for her family. She has helped me get through a lot the past couple of years. Whenever I needed someone to talk to she was there. Even at 3 in the morning. I may have had to call several times, but she eventually picked up. She has given me some of the best advice. For example, The only way to mend a broken heart is to shop! Always have chocolate and Pepsi on hand...you never know when you might need it. I love you, Mom!!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

I agree, I love your Mom, she is the sweetest! But, Diet Coke is better! HAHA

crystal said...

I love your mom - she is the best!!! "Aunt Jan"........