5.28.2008

I hired a Manny!!

Jack had his first experience with a male sitter last night. Yes, it's true!There was a get together a few doors down from me that I really wanted to go to. I knew if I took Jack I wouldn't be able to stay long. One of my neighbors came over and was raving about how great of a sitter this guy was that she knew. In fact, she said she left her own son with him. How bad could he be then, right? I took him over and Jack started playing...didn't even know I left. I'm at the get together having a good time. Almost relieved that I didn't have Jack with me. Because I was actually able to meet people. It was nice. Well, it had been awhile and I thought I should go and get Jack. Good thing I did!! I went outside and Jack was in the middle of the street with no shoes on and pushing a stroller! Not only that, he had blood on his feet. Poor little guy had fallen down.


Honestly, those are battle wounds from last weekend. (I just wanted to give Wade a hard time. Cause Jack really wasn't wearing shoes when they were outside playing.) Jack will hardly ever wear his shoes. So, this is what happens when you fall while pushing your dump truck. But, I did leave him with my neighbors husband. Jack had so much fun with him and Drew. Wade took him outside to play and Jack loved every second of it. Thanks Wade for watching Jack!! Here is a picture of Jack and his first sitter ever! By the way, he's free! So, if you need a sitter, I can give you his number.

3 comments:

IFtheShoeFits said...

I highly recommend this manny! :) We're so glad you moved in and are having a lot of fun getting to know you! Let's work on our tans next week! :)

Donnell

Vanessa said...

Sounds like a Girls Night Out!!!!

Anya said...

I am so happy to hear you went out....without a child.....girls night out is my only sane night a month.