4.24.2008

Tummy Ache

Jack had a horrible case of the flu. It started Tuesday morning around 6 o'clock in the morning and didn't stop until last night around 6:30. He's doing tons better. Jack's doctor suggested that I take him to the emergency room to make sure it was just the flu and not something else. I also wanted to make sure he wasn't getting dehydrated. I was sure there was going to be needles involved. Luckily, Jack was in good shape. They gave him something to help with the nausea. He has been doing great since then. Jack was awesome at the hospital. I thought for sure he would cry. Nope! I'm proud of him for being so brave.




2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Oh I'm glad he is ok...Libby told me he was way sick. Tell him he is very brave not to cry, even Isabel cries!!

Gabbitas Family said...

poor kid! I'm glad he's doing better!