10.26.2009

Uh, Family Pictures?

Yes, this pumpkin has problems. But, I had to try and at least make it look like a jack-o-lantern.






Jack loves climbing on Danny's stone. He's all, "Mom! Look at me! I cool!"



I took this picture right as he dropped the paintbrush on the floor. Love his expression...Oh Crap, I'm in trouble!!


Uh, this is the "Daddy Pumpkin"
Jack wanted to paint the entire thing. He wanted to make it shiny.





I was told that today was going to be the only nice day this week. It's supposed to snow tomorrow...supposedly. I had a screaming headache but I just knew we had to go to the cemetery to change out Danny's flowers ( I know I know, I'm the best wife ever! I just tell myself it's the least I can do since he's busting his butt building me my mansion in the sky....riiiight....he totally hired it out. But, I'm totally sure he's right there making sure it's done right.) Anyway, I never get any pictures of me and Jack. So, today I decided to bust out the timer on the camera. At first, Jack thought I was playing a game when I would run to Danny's stone. So, he would run around the stone and I would be trying to grab him when the camera would go off....thus, taking a picture of my bum! Finally, I got him to understand. After a couple pictures Jack said, "We taking family pictures!" I could not stop laughing. And it hurts for me to laugh. I ended up having a coughing attack. It was just so funny.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, an update on the Sanfords!!!! So glad you are feeling better! Love the family pics!

Anonymous said...

p.s. comment is from Crystal :)

Audrey said...

Girlfriend, I am sorry you lost Danny. I can't even begin to imagine.

And, on a completely unrelated note, did you go to your reunion?