9.16.2009

Newport 2009

Jack and I went to Newport in August with the Sanford family.
Jack had fun at Disneyland this year. I was a little worried we would have a repeat of last year's adventure. But, he did amazing! Even slept in his stroller for 2 hours. That never happens. The first night we were there I had so much fun. Erin and Kaity had me in tears. My cheeks hurt from laughing so hard.
We had so much fun and we're glad we went!




Jack is such a ladies man. This little girl immediately started to follow him. It was cute.









This picture makes me feel so proud! If you look closely you can see Sam leaping out of the hole. Apparently, Jack thought it was a good place to take a dookie. That's my boy. We were all dying. It was hilarious.













2 comments:

Sam and Erin said...

You finally posted the newport pics! Woohoo! These are so adorable...It was such a fun trip, I wish we could go again right now. Jack was such a trooper at Disneyland, I'm sure he will be dragging us from ride to ride next year.

Andrea Lee said...

I just read a bunch of the posts i have been missing out on. wow, jack says and does the cutest, funniest things. You're so lucky to have him.