9.19.2009

I Love Him! I Love Him! I Love Him!


But I hate HotWheels!


If you have boys you are familiar with the newer hotwheels that change color when put in cold water. Well, Little Boy was playing in his room while I cleaned the house. I checked in on him from time to time. It was always the same...playing with this cars. Um, then he came and asked me for a towel.


Jack: Mommy, I need a towel.

Me: Why?

Jack: I just need to clean the water on my carpet.

Me: Why is there water on your carpet, Jack?

Jack: I just trying to make my cars cool. I just want them to change colors.



So, we went into his room and I just about died. Yep, that drawer was full of water, friends. With all the cars inside, of course. Jack has 2 color changing cars...not a whole drawer full!! I had to dump out all the cars and then wipe out the drawer.


Jack is so much fun!

2 comments:

Gabbitas Family said...

...and why is the carpet wet TODD! I don't know MARGO!

Me :) said...

Oh that boy is freaking hilarious Traci!!! I crack up every time I read your posts!!!