7.24.2009

Louisiana Folk

My brother and his family finally came for a visit. We have missed them! Jack is always talking about going to Uncle Shane's house so he can play games. All the cousins had such a fun time.





Jack and Lo playing. These two were so close when living in Colorado. It was cute because Lo would just randomly walk up to Jack and start kissing him.



You'll never be able to guess where Jack is in the picture










Seriously, the next 2 pictures are h.i.l.a.r.i.o.u.s. But, if you don't know Syd, then it probably won't be funny I guess. She thought it was fun to stand in the water until one of her sandals came off and went floating down the river. No one even stopped to help her. We were too busy laughing and taking pictures. Poor girl had to be freezing. She lived.




She did manage to save her sandal though.










2 comments:

The Leatherberry's said...

I just played catchup on your blog! I love it! Sure do miss seeing what you are up to. I even teared up a bit, but for good reason. We finally have internet again so I'll try to do better:) Stay in touch!!!!

crystal said...

Love the pics of your family - brings back memories of time spent at the Summer household!!!! I didn't realized Shane lived in Louisiana....goodness!!!! Miss you.