7.16.2009

Jack the Dog

Potty Training -
It's been interesting.
He was doing great. No diapers. No accidents...well, maybe one or two. Then all of a sudden we're back to using pull-ups. It's mainly for just in case purposes.
There has been a couple times when I have let him go outside. Hey, when you gotta go, you gotta go. He knows he is supposed to go in the potty. Shoot, he will even go do it by himself...hence the pee smell coming from the bathroom.
Anyway
This morning I let Roger (Roger is my sister in laws dog) outside to go potty and I asked Jack to stand on the porch to make sure Roger didn't run off.
I went back inside to pick up the cereal that little boy so kindly threw on the floor for me. Love him! When I was finished I went outside to check on them and found Jack with his pants down to his ankles spraying the sidewalk.
Me: Jack!! We don't go potty outside. We use the big boy potty!
Jack: Mom, only dogs go potty outside?
Me: Yes, only dogs go potty outside.
Jack: Mom, I a dog. (he gets on all fours sticks out his tongue and starts panting)
Clever. Very Clever.



1 comment:

Courtney said...

Haha your life is never dull with that one around, is it?! That kid is too funny!