5.01.2009

Strangers In The Night

Happy May Day
It's always been a tradition in our family to make May Day baskets for our neighbors. It was one of my favorite things to do. I thought it was so fun to sneak up on their porch and leave them a surprise without getting caught. I started this tradition with Jack this year. He thought it was so fun. He was in charge of filling the baskets with candy. I love watching him get so excited.



Here is Jack getting ready to make his first delivery. He had me cracking up! He rang the doorbell a million times so we had to sprint home. I was in sandals trying to run while carrying Jack and my camera. I'm sure it was quite a sight. When we got back home Jack says, "that was close, mom!" Ya think?!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Too bad I leave so far away. What a fun surprise for your neighbors.

Unknown said...

Huh? I meant, too bad I LIVE so far away. Oh well.