5.05.2009

And That's How Babies Are Made

Caden has got to be one of the funniest kids I know. Oh, the stories I could tell. But, I'll just tell one. The other day we were on our way home from running errands. I asked Caden to keep talking to Jack because I didn't want him to fall asleep. It was way too late for him to take a nap. The next thing I know he's telling Jack where babies come from. I learned a little something too.
From Caden
Jack, seeds are put into mommy tummy's. Daddy tummy's don't work. So, the seeds go in the mommy tummy and then they hatch in 8, 9 or maybe 10 months. Then the baby comes out. See Jack? That's how mommy's have babies.

2 comments:

Embellish the Home said...

That's interesting. Neither Scott or I told him that. Playground talk maybe? If so, that's frightening! At least it was clean?

Rachael said...

haha! That is cute! I love the things kids say.