5.07.2009

Dear Jack



Happy Birthday!



I thought we talked about it and decided that you weren't going to grow up anymore. Little stinker! You are growing up too fast. Stop it!



You mean the world to me, little boy. There hasn't been a day that's gone by that you haven't made me laugh. In fact, you just walked in and asked me to clean up the pee pee. Yes, you peed all over the floor. BUT, you did it all by yourself. You didn't even come tell me you needed to go potty. You know all your shapes and colors. You have an amazing memory and you tell me everyday you want to go to school. You call every dog you see "George!" Except, for the neighbors dog. You call her Bolly. Whenever you've done something you shouldn't have you look at me and ask "Mommy, will you huggle me?" It's gotten you out of time out a time or two. If I ask you to do something and you're not wanting to you kindly say, "Oh, I sorry, mom. My legs aren't working right now. Later, okay?"






Jack, you came into my life when I needed you the most. I feel so blessed to have the opportunity to discover the world all over again through your eyes. You love adventures. You never sit still . You make me a better person everyday. Thank you for being you. You are my best friend, Jack. I love you to the moon and back. Love, Mommy

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Happy Birthday Jack! I love reading your blog Traci. Jack says the funniest things. Thanks for sharing his funny and cute moments with us. Jack sure does brighten my day (even though I am just reading about him)! :) He sure is a special little boy.

Unknown said...

Way to make me cry. I'm so glad we all have little Jack to enjoy, love and make us laugh. He is a special boy and he has a special Mom. I love you both. HUGS!

Aubrey said...

I'm choking up here, Jack is such a cutie, they really do grow up too fast!