12.19.2008

Visitors

Nana and Papa came last weekend and we had so much fun. We love when they come...because our fridge is always full when they leave. They're good people. We spent all day Saturday running errands. On Sunday, my sister gave a talk and I was so excited to listen to her. I really was. But, 30 seconds after I took off my coat this kid sneezed and literally sprayed my back and hair with snot. I wanted to vomit! However, I didn't want to embarrass the kid, so I didn't move a muscle. Although, my stomach was doing circles. So, even though I didn't get to hear every word of my sisters talk, I know it was good. Why? Because I helped her write it. No, not really. But, I was her pretend audience the night before. Oh, and how can I forget, Santa came to visit on Saturday. No joke. Jack wasn't excited. But, I was. I love Santa!







1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Umm, tell Libby that see sucks and now I have to go to the stupid mall to see Santa!!! Looks like tons of fun and you dad is to cute!