12.24.2008

Christmas Eve

It's a Norwegian tradition to take a wreath out to the graves of your loved ones on Christmas Eve and to light candles. Since we were there during the day we didn't do the candles. But, I think it will be a fun tradition for Jack and I to do together. Danny served his mission in Norway and I have heard many stories of his time there. We also took some presents to Danny. If you knew Danny, you know that everything has to be nice and perfect. He liked to turn heads. I think his stone will catch the eyes of many.



3 comments:

Courtney said...

Merry Christmas! His stone looks beautiful =)

Erin said...

I am sure he loves that! I hope you and Jack had a very merry christmas.

Vanessa said...

Oh I love it! You are so great to do this with Jack! He looks so happy and I know that Danny is smiling! Hope you guys had a great day!