12.21.2008

Mystery Angels

Today, Jack and I went on a little drive. He has been sick the past couple days and just wanted to get out. When we came back home I noticed a basket on our front porch. I brought it inside and Jack and I had so much fun going through it. It was packed with goodies. Jack kept telling me, "it's not your fish, momma. it jack's fish." I'm not sure who left this gift for me and Jack. But, I know you're out there somewhere. I want you to know how grateful I am and what a blessing it is to have someone so thoughtful as you as my friend. Thank you again for lifting my spirits and brightening my day. I hope you have many blessings this season. Thank you so much for blessing me and my son. It's comforting to know that there are people out there who are always watching out for others.

2 comments:

Embellish the Home said...

I wish that would happen to me!

Rachael said...

That is really sweet. Ryan and I hope you and Jack have a great Christmas! He really is such a cute kid!