9.04.2008

THE VICTIM
Jack D Sanford

THE SUSPECT
Reiss K Miller AKA Scrappy

Jack and his cousin, Reiss, were playing this morning like they were the best of friends. Out of no where I hear screaming. I run in there and see Jack and Reiss going at it....all because of a HOTWHEEL!! Hello, there's only about 2 hundred others they could play with. But, they both wanted the same one. Go figure. I see that Jack got attacked. Now, the redhead stated that Jack hit him. However, I saw no marks of any kind on him. (This coming from the kid who never makes a mess. It's always Jack he claims). But, he is my nephew so I believe the story. Even though I once saw him pummel a kid at a Chick-Fil-A kids playground. No kidding. I can't let Reiss take all the blame in this situation. His momma is partly to blame...cut your kids nails!!

4 comments:

Embellish the Home said...

Oh wahhhhh! I cut his nails. Happy now!

Vanessa said...

That is so funny! I am sorry that your SISTER has some hell raisers for kids ha ha JK

Hot wheels need to be taken seriously!

Anya said...

poor poor jack :) The battle wounds begin....

The Leatherberry's said...

Hey Tracy! I don't know if you know or remember me, I'm Brandon Leatherberry's wife Candice. I saw your name on Brooke Petersons blog and I just had to check it out! Jack is so so so cute!!! I even looked at posts from like the beginning. He is so big now! I can't believe that Brandon and I still haven't seen you and Jack yet. We should get together sometime. Let me know if ya want to. Brooke was even saying that we should have a girls night.