6.15.2008

He calls me TJ

Whenever anyone would ask me my name when I was little I would say, "My name is Traci Jo. But, my dad calls me TJ." Even though I was a complete accident, I know I'm my dad's favorite! That's right, siblings...eat dirt. I'm kidding. He loves you too...just not as much as me.

I am so grateful for my dad. He has done so much for me and Jack. Jack and his Papa have a special bond and I'm so glad that my dad can be here for Jack and help him out along the way. Dad, I know the last 2 1/2 years I have been a basketcase. Thank you for being patient with me and not having me admitted. I think you're great! Love you!

2 comments:

IFtheShoeFits said...

That is so sweet TJ!! I'm going to start calling you that! By the way, don't eat the whole bag of pretzels...try to make them last until Nephi! :) ha ha

Donny Marie (my nickname)

crystal said...

I must say, your dad is one of the greatest!!!! (I must say it feels great to be dad's favorite....:) Such a sweet pic of you two TJ!!! I really miss you guys and want to come visit soon, real soon.