6.25.2008

Daddy's House

I loved being able to take Jack to his daddy's house. I wanted him to see his room and his old toys. He had no problems getting comfortable and making the place his own. Sorry Grammy and Grandpa for taking over the place. I lost the keys to my car (still haven't found them) so we had to stay 2 extra days. Darn it! We had to shop and swim some more. Hate it when that happens.

Honestly, could there be a sweeter sight? Asleep in daddy's bed. Oh, how that makes my heart happy. Do you think Danny likes the Cardinals?

He LOVED Danny's old toys. Especially, the airplane. Jack actually became extremely fascinated by airplanes while we were there. They were everywhere!

Poor Gracie. She never stood a chance with Jack around. All she wanted to do was lay down. Just when she thought she had found a place to relax, Jack would come running right towards her with a car...or just stare at her.



1 comment:

Erin said...

I miss this guy! It was so fun taking him swimming and to the park. I love him. Can't wait to see you guys again in August!