4.05.2011

jack is hilarious.


he can almost always make me laugh...even when i shouldn't think he's being funny.


i have to put them on here so i don't forget.


first:


jack was telling me how he would hold little sister so i could get some rest. he said he would hold her while he was watching tv and even feed her. then he grabbed his chest and in all seriousness said, "i won't give her my pits though!!! i will give her baby food!"


second:

(conversation after prayers)


jack: mom, do you think jesus has a dog?


me: oh yeah, for sure he has a dog.


jack: i bet his dog has a collar with spikes on it cause jesus is cool.


me: hmmm, i bet you're right.

3 comments:

Andrea Lee said...

he's such a funny boy! So is there somewhere on the internet that you have pictures/info on this new little girl?! when did you have her? email me or something... andreadawnlee@gmail.com

Monica Smead said...

It's about time we heard from you! Glad to see you're still alive and doing well. Hope to hear from you soon.

Mon

Courtney said...

What is this about a little sister?!?!? You need to work on filling in the major gaps like this one on your blog :) I want details!