4.12.2011

aaaaaaaand that's what jesus looks like

jack's cousin, wyatt, came with me to pick up jack from school today. i love listening to their conversations. i was trying my hardest not to laugh. here are a couple of my favorites...


wyatt: what does jesus look like?

jack: well, he wears a long white shirt all the days. even he has long hair like my mommy. he even has hair on his face. he has soft skin like us too. *then he shrugs and says* but, you don't have to worry about it, you'll see him when you're dead.


there ya have it.


*next one*


jack: when i grow up i'm going to be a police cop!

wyatt: when i grow up i'm going to be a cowboy!

jack: wyatt! when a bad guy comes to your farm, call me and i will come cuff him.

wyatt: um jack, what will your number be?

jack: 911

1 comment:

Kar said...

Totally blog-stalking at 3 in the morning! That's just what you do when you can't sleep, uncomfortable and pregnant! Jack is hilarious! Giggled out loud!