10.06.2010

me: jack, we are going to go to the store in just a little bit.
jack: mommy, i want to get a toy.
me: no. jack do not even ask for a toy. you are not going to get one.
jack: (melt down) but, i just really want a buzz lightyear gun. the one like caden and reissy got at disneyland.
me: sorry it's not going to happen. christmas is coming. if you get all the toys you want now santa won't be able to bring you anything. how sad. honestly, jack, you have a room full of toys that you don't even play with.
jack: (crying even harder) mom, i only have 2 hands (shows me his hands) i can't play with all my toys at the same time.
me: i'm not asking you to play with all your toys at the same time. play with some today and play with some tomorrow.
jack: you're the meanest mommy i ever saw!
me: yes, thank you. i must be doing my job.
jack: mommy, do you remember when caden spilled the milk on the table?
me: seriously? i swear, you're so random.

1 comment:

Embellish the Home said...

The buzz lightyear gun? I don't even know where that thing is. Maybe he'll get a re-gift this year! hahaha

Jack you crack me up!! I'm laughing at the funny things you say. Keep your mom on her toes little guy!