10.26.2010

the kid is funny

just a few randome conversations that i've had with jack. i wanted to make sure i had them down somewhere...so i can use them against him someday.





jack: (crying) mommy, i'm just so upset.


me: why are you so upset, jack? you were just laughing a minute ago.


jack: you love nate more than me. you kiss both of us and i just want you to kiss me. you snuggle with nate and you never snuggle with me.


me: oh my word, jack. you're so funny. i love you both. yes, i do kiss nate and that's okay. and pretty sure i snuggle you every day...all day long.


jack: well, i want to sleep with you. why does nate get to sleep with you? he's so lucky.


me: cause that's what you do when you get married. one day when you have a wife you will have someone to sleep with too.


jack: (freaking out) no, i don't want a wife. I want you to be my wife. mommy, will you be my wife when i grow up.


me: uh, okay.


jack: thank you, mommy. will you snuggle me? you're so warm. you're the hottest mommy i know.











jack: mommy sometimes you tease me and say, "jack, there's a mouse (scream)!"


me: oh, i'm just teasing. it's okay.


jack: (without missing a beat he picks up The Berenstain Bears Trouble with Teasing book) do you see this book? teasing is nasty!! you shouldn't tease, mom!!!!!!


me: (seriously, what could i say? he had me) you're right, jack. i'm sorry. i won't tease you anymore.

No comments: