11.25.2009

Road Trip

Jack and I went on a last minute road trip to Idaho a couple weeks ago. We had a lot of fun. Jack was able to play with his cousins and run wild.



Jack and Drake


Kimber-she is just so pretty. I love her eyes.


These kids made me a nervous wreck. I was sure one of them would fly off. They have no fear.




Koltin-I'm still in love with this little boy.


Clown Face- What can I say? We got bored. Oh, and Jack is scared to death of clowns.




Wide Open Spaces
this picture cracks me up


Jack and Nana waiting for the infamous cuckoo clock.


Uncle Kelly took Jack to see the animals. Thank you, Kelly! Jack loved it!




Jack and Halo
Drake and Halo are the best dogs.


Jack and Grandpa Leo
I love watching grandpa with the little kids. Reminds me of when I was little.


Grandma Cleo and Jack
Grandma had surgery on her hip and Jack loves to tell everyone about it.




1 comment:

Me :) said...

Oh, thank you so much for coming and visiting!! We had such a good time with aunt TJ and Jack! I am sure you were bored as H E double tooth picks, but we loved having you and Jack come and stay with us. That little boy cracks me up.