11.05.2009

2 Funny Things

Last week I asked Jack to put all the toys away in his room.
His response...
(GASP!) You're not my best friend forever anymore, mom! Only Nana! I going to tell Nana that you told me to pick up! She will be soooooooo sad!
A couple days ago we were at my sisters house and the boys were playing outside. Jack ran out in the street and I hollered at him to get back on the sidewalk. I told him he could not play in the street.
Jack: But, Caden is riding his bike in the street.
Me: Well, I'm your mommy and I'm telling you that you can not play in the street.
Jack: But, you're not my mommy anymore. Nana is my mommy and she said, "Yes, Jackers, you can play in the street."
Me: Whatever, just get back on the sidewalk.
Sheesh! This little boy!!
Oh, his new thing is "Oh, Brother!" It's too funny.

No comments: