3.04.2009

In The Last 5 Minutes...

Jack has managed to have me on the floor laughing. I have been working with Jack on girls/boys and him/her. He thinks everyone is a big boy.

Today he runs in my room telling me he needs to show me something. I followed him into his room where he showed me a toy that he fixed.

Jack: Wook, mom! I did it!
Me: Oh, Jack, I'm so proud of you.You are getting so big!
Jack: I grow up mom!!
Me: No more getting big!!
Jack: I a big boy, mom!
Me: Yes, you are.
Jack: You a gurl, mom. I a big boy.
Me: That's right, buddy.
Jack: Jegus (Jesus) a big boy. Daddy a gurl.
Me: Uh, well that's funny you called daddy a girl. But, he is a boy.
Jack: Oh, okay.

A couple minutes later he comes running in again.

"Mom!!! You help me, mom? I got worm (boogey) trapped in my nose tunnel."

Jack, thank you for never letting me have a dull moment.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

He is so funny! Thanks for sharing the stories. It's a good laugh for me! :)

The Leatherberry's said...

He seriously will always keep you going! He is so funny! I love all these funny chats you two have!

Courtney said...

What a cutie! I'm interested to see what kind of conversations Addie and I are going to start having soon...I don't think they will be as entertaining as Jack's though!