3.26.2009

Baby Puppy

Jack has never been into stuffed animals. But, recently he has been in love with this puppy I got for him a long time ago. He calls him Baby Puppy. He has also become attached to Daddy Shark...it was his dad's shark when he was a little guy. They have to come with us everywhere. Seriously, it's like I have 3 kids. Well, Baby Puppy was v.e.r.y dirty. I told Jack I needed to give it a bath and put it in the washer. We had a full blown melt down. He cried, "Momma, no! Baby Puppy be scared in the washer. He will cry, mom." He ran away with the puppy. When it came time to go to bed we couldn't find Baby Puppy. I was in panic mode. I called the neighbors and asked them to check their house for this puppy. No luck. With tears and a lot of kisses Jack went to sleep. After I got him into bed I was on a mission. I was going to find that dumb thing.


Guess where I found it? Yeah, little stinker hid it!
(I don't know how to rotate the picture)


I gave Baby Puppy a bath and laid him down with Jack. I was Jack's hero the next morning. "MOM! THANK YOU FIND MY PUPPY!"

No comments: