1.09.2009

It's War!

Seriously, my sister is laaaame! A friend of ours is having a contest on her top 10 pictures. Whoever gets the most votes wins. Well, since both of our boys are in the contest, I decided I wasn't going to solicit votes. I mean, I didn't want her to be all sad when my kid BEAT hers. However, I just noticed a little something on her blog!

Libby's Post:
HELP!!!
Calling on all true friends, family & strangers!!!My bff posted a contest on her photography blog and put Reiss' photo in the contest. So I NEED everyone who looks at my blog to jump on over to http://www.photosbypicme.com/blog/ and VOTE for #10!!!Just scroll right past #1 (traci & jack, no hard feelings sis) through #9 and look at that adorable red head on #10! There is a $200 stretched canvas at stake here. I mean business, so please help me out! ;) Contest ends January 14th. Let your friends know (i'm serious) to so they can vote as well for #10!!!!!


Can you believe she did that? So, my faithful readers, I'm asking for your help. Not only to help us win...but, to show my sister what's up! Keep in mind that her "adorable" redhead she speaks of attacked my child. Need a reminder? Check out my post from September 4th, 2008.

Sorry "Sis" no hard feelings, right?

Remember...VOTE #1

Keep in mind it's a $200 value. Momma doesn't have $200...so, I'm hoping to win!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Done!

Vanessa said...

Ok that is the funniest thing ever!!! I serious LOVE you too! I am sorry to have put both of you into this situation, but...TO BAD! Both pics are just two of my most favorite ever!!!! May the best sis WIN!!! haha