1.14.2009

He Can Never Just Whisper

Well, I'm 2 for 2. One of my pet peeves is when I hear people say, "I can't do this or that because I have my kid with me." Maybe it's because I don't have a choice. I don't know. But, so far, Jack has come with me to the..."ahem" doctor and to the DMV. Now, the doctors wasn't too bad. He was quiet in the waiting room and only knocked over the stack of books twice. When the doctor finally came in Jack would NOT stop telling her that mommy's tummy-bum wasn't working. Yes, I am blogging about it. It was funny. When we left he said, "Thank you fixing mommy's tummy-bum. So Polite. Today, at the DMV, we went e. a. r. l. y. Those places are always packed. I left Jack in his jammies. Luckily, it wasn't really busy. I got right in and got the process started. The only thing I was really worried about was the test. The little stations are so close together. I had people on both sides of me and Jack was all over the place. I tried to entertain him by letting him enter in my answers on the computer. That lasted like 2 questions and then he was bored again. They brought him colors and a coloring book. That was fun too...for 32 seconds. Then my angel yelled at the top of his lungs, "MOMMA, I POOPIN! I POOT, MOMMA!" Uh, thanks Jack. Cause I wouldn't have heard you if you hadn't yelled. *Side note: he didn't even poop!* When it was time for me to have my picture taken Jack was right there to help me out. He kept yelling, "Say cheese, momma! Smile!" Of course, I have a huge smile on my face in my picture.


Thanks for helping mommy out today, Jack! I couldn't have done it without you! You are my little shadow and I couldn't have asked for a better sidekick!

4 comments:

Embellish the Home said...

i'm laughing. Jack you are such a funny kid.

love wib

The Leatherberry's said...

You two are so stinkin cute! You have got to be the best mom ever!!!!

The Leatherberry's said...

Hahaha!!!! I know it took me awhile but I did it! And thanks I sometimes don't know how to feel about it!

Sarah said...

He's such a cutie. I would really love to come over and try out your booster.