7.25.2008

Glad I went to Kneaders

Jack and I were supposed to go to my sisters for a BBQ tonight. But, I just wasn't in the mood for burgers. So, before we headed over there we stopped at Kneaders to get some sandwiches. They all gave me a hard time because I didn't want to BBQ. They were teasing me about being too good for them. I had the last laugh though...I looked outside and all I saw were flames. Yep, that's right. Their burgers were ruined. They had to dump baking powder on the grill to put out the fire. So, while Jack and I had great sandwiches, they warmed up hot dogs in the microwave.

3 comments:

IFtheShoeFits said...

We went to Kneaders too! Great minds think alike!! :)

Courtney said...

I miss that place...sooo yummy! So yah Addie is just a chomper...she has been doing it all day long on anything she can get her hands on for the last couple months, but still no teeth. Hopefully they don't come for a few more months!

Andrea Lee said...

ok, found your blog! its so fun to read about Jack. I love anyones blog that has kids. they just do the funniest things.