5.25.2010

Bedtime Prayer

jack's prayers are so tender...
heavenly father thank you for this day
thank you for nana and jackers
thank you for papa and reissy
thank you for missionaries
i love nana so much
thank you for the food
i want to live with nana forever
thank you for all my aunts and uncles
and
cousins
i want nana to hold me all day long
in the name of jesus christ, amen.
me: uh, jack you didn't even say thank you for mommy and nate
jack: yes i did!
me: no, you didn't
jack: oh fine! thank you for mommy and nate
sheesh, sorry jack. didn't mean to put you out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh..........loving it!! He's MY boy!!

Unknown said...

LOVE that boy!! We miss him tons and we sort of miss you too.......ok, so we miss you a lot.

Sam and Erin said...

I miss Jackers SOOOOO much!