4.18.2010

jackers is a funny little boy.
he likes to look at tractors.
he likes to sit in them.
but he doesn't want to go riding with nate.
he says it takes soooo long.
last time we went we had to take a dvd player for him. pretty sure nate thought we were a bunch of city slickers. oh well.
anyway when we go out with nate jack has to pack his "robot repairman suitcase."
he puts one hotwheel in it and calls it good.
it's just funny to me when we go out to meet nate. i'm in my flip flops trying to walk through the fields and jack is screaming because there's flies.
i bet we look pathetic.





3 comments:

Gabbitas Family said...

I bet you never thought this would be you ;-). I'm going to start calling you Farmer Wife.

Anya said...

Are you moving? Where do you live?!

Courtney said...

CONGRATS!!!! Dave and I are so excited for you guys!! Details please ;)